Time: TBC on Saturday
On Friday at 12:00, signup will close and we will review the skills and locations of everyone who has signed up.
On Friday daytime you'll receive a facebook messenger Message confirming the crag you're headed to.
- We arrive at the crag when we arrive - often at slightly different times.
- We meet at the bottom of the crag.
- Different leaders climb different things. If you're not sure if that's you, it's not you. ?
- Other climbers then climb up those routes (if you're not sure if that's you - it IS you!)
- Everyone is really friendly
- We chat, laugh and share picnics together
- The Messenger group chat is there to help answer questions now and on the night
- Bring a jacket, cake and have fun!
One thing that'd be really helpful is to mention in the Messenger Group chat when you think you're going to arrive-ish. Anytime is ok - but its good to vaguely have a sense.
What should I bring?
Here's a kit list
Warm clothes, gloves, thick socks, more warm clothes and a hot drink are optional... but often recommend.